V.Delta’s mission is to provide safe, efficient, cost and time effective conversion solutions. We principally work on cruise vessels but have also got extensive experience with the off-shore industry and luxury yachts.
The company was founded in 2006 and since then we have worked on thousands of projects helping major brands such as Carnival Cruise Lines, Costa, Prysmian, Marine Atlantic, Phoenix Reisen and Silver Sea.
Our core services are engineering, on-site supervision, consultancy and project management.
Overview of Services:
- Project Management for Conversion
- Conversion/Drydock Supervision
- Consultancy services for engineering
- Performance management services
- New Building Supervision
- Pre-Purchasing Inspections
- Preparation of Business Plan
- Bidding Specification
- Contract Negotiation and Award
Major projects have included the 70-day dry dock of Phoeix Reisen’s cruise ship the Artania and the conversion of Prysmian Powerlink Services’ Cable Enterprise.
Vessels we have been involved with include:
- Cable Enterprise – Upgrade to DP2 and Major Conversion
- Artania – Re-powering and conversion
- Amadea – Full refurbishment and conversion
- Expedition - Repowering
- Seven Seas Navigator – Full Refurbishment
- Mediterranee & Napoleon Bonaparte – Conversion
- Club Harmony (former Costa Marina) – Refurbishment
- Queen Elisabeth II – Major Conversion
- Grand Mistral – Lengthening and Revamping
- Mylin IV – Repowering and Conversion
- Blue Puttees & Highlanders (former Stena Trader & Stena Traveller) - Shortening
To find out more about our work see our latest case studies